What do these have in common? They’re all easy. In the last case, this is only allegedly, in case her lawyers are reading. ‘Cause, you know, this little blog would be a major threat to them.
But what of it? Why am I talking about easy things?
Oh yeah – my citizenship exam. The guy didn’t bother asking me ten questions from the hundred, he simply stopped after my first six answers were correct.
For those interested, the questions I got were:
- Which ocean is on the east coast of the US?
- Name a state that borders Canada.
- Define freedom of religion.
- How many US Senators are there?
- In which year was the Constitution written?
- At what age do men have to register with Selective Service?